It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
If your S7 Edge is stuck at a black screen or frozen where it won’t respond to commands and you just want to force your the device to power off, perform these steps.
Press and hold the “Power” button for eight to twenty seconds and the device will eventually turn off.
The soft reset process will not delete data from your phone.
Hard Reset Via Phone Menus
Warning: Performing these steps will erase data from the memory on your phone. Any settings or data located in the phone’s memory will be deleted.
If you can access the menus on your phone, you can use these steps to perform a hard reset.
- From the Home screen, select “Apps“.
- Swipe over to the screen that has the “Settings” icon, then select it.
- Choose “Personal“ at the top of the screen.
- Select “Back up and reset“.
- Tap “Factory data reset“.
- A warning will appear warning you that your data will be erased. If you’re sure you want to proceed with the hard reset, tap “Reset device“.
Hard Reset From Device Start up
A method to hard reset is provided in case your phone doesn't start up properly and you can’t perform the software method.
- Power the S7 Edge completely off. Ensure that all notification lights are off before you try the next step.
- Press and hold “Volume Up“, then press and release “Power“. If you did everything correctly, the Samsung Galaxy logo will appears, and it will say “Recovery Booting” in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Use the “Volume Down” button to toggle the selection to “wipe data/factory reset“, then press the “Power” button to make that selection.
- Use the “Volume Down” button to toggle the selection to “Yes — delete all user data“, then press the “Power” button.
- The factory reset process will begin. It can take a few minutes. Once it’s finished, select the reboot system now option, and your device will restart in its factory reset state.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.