It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- First of all, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and open Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.