It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Frist of all, switch off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as the Android Image appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.