It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Performing a factory reset from settings
- Go to Settings, and then tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- If you want to delete media, documents, and other data from the phone storage, select Erase all data.
- To also delete media and other data from your storage card, select Erase SD card.
- Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- If you can’t turn HTC One mini 2 on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC One mini 2.
- Important: The Fast boot option in Settings > Power must not be selected.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
HTC One Mini 2 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC One Mini 2 Restore Factory, HTC One Mini 2 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC One Mini 2 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.