It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Please Turn on the HTC DESIRE EYE
- We suggest to charge the battery full
- Make sure you already backup all important data, because it will deleted from HTC DESIRE EYE
- Go to Menu Setting > Storage > Factory Data Reset
- Choose Reset Phone, continue with Erase Everything
- The HTC DESIRE EYE will do the master reset until it finish
- Hard Reset HTC DESIRE EYE with hardware button key:
- In some situations, the LCD of HTC DESIRE EYE is not responding, so nothing happen when we navigate or touch the HTC DESIRE EYE, in this step try to hard reset with hardware key by this step:
- Make sure you have fully charge the HTC DESIRE EYE battery
- We should try to backup all important data if we can, because all data will be erased or wipe from this phone
- We can do this procedure at any conditions phone On or Off
- Press together Power Button + Volume Down together for several second until the Android icon appear, then release all button
- Navigate menu with Volume button to go to Factory Reset, to choose or enter press POWER Button
- The HTC DESIRE EYE will do the master reset for several minutes, just wait until it finish.
HTC Desire Eye Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire Eye Restore Factory, HTC Desire Eye Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints. HTC Desire Eye Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.