It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
- Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC Desire 616 dual sim on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Desire 616 dual sim.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen that allows you to choose the boot mode to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button and the POWER button.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select Recovery mode, and then press the VOLUME UP button.
- On the screen with the Android image, press the VOLUME DOWN button to select wipe data/factory reset, and then press the POWER button.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select Yes--delete all user data, and t
HTC Desire 616 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 616 Restore Factory, HTC Desire 616 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Desire 616 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.