It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data
- Power Off Your HTC Butterfly 2
- Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Release all key when you will see three Android images on screen
- Select Factory Reset Option By Using Volume Key .
- Press Power Key To Confirm.
- HTC Butterfly 2 will do the process to Master Reset or Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
- That is all !
- Turn on HTC Butterfly 2
- Make sure HTC Butterfly 2 battery is full.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase all data
- HTC Butterfly 2 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default, wait for several minutes.
HTC Butterfly 2 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Butterfly 2 Restore Factory, HTC Butterfly 2 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints. HTC Butterfly 2 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.