It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- The tablet must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup&Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Devive.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset is done.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" Wi-Fi Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" Wi-Fi Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" Wi-Fi Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" Wi-Fi Remove Pattern Lock. Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.