It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Performing a factory reset from settings
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
- Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC Desire 820G+ (820G Plus) on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Desire 820G+ (820G Plus).
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen that allows you to choose the boot mode to appear, and then release the buttons.
- Press VOLUME UP to select Recovery mode, and then press the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press the POWER button to go to the Android system recovery screen.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select wipe data/factory reset, and then press the VOLUME UP button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select Yes--delete all user data, and then press the VOLUME UP button. A message appears when the data has been wiped.
- To restart the phone, select reboot system now, and then press the VOLUME UP button.
HTC Desire 820G+ (820G Plus) Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 820G+ (820G Plus) Restore Factory, HTC Desire 820G+ (820G Plus) Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Desire 820G+ (820G Plus) Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.