It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Performing a factory reset from settings
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
- Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC Desire 320 on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Desire 320.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the Android image to appear and to be in recovery mode, and then release the POWER and VOLUME UP buttons.
- Press the POWER button.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select wipe data/factory reset, and then press the VOLUME UP button.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select Yes--delete all user data, and then press the VOLUME UP button. A message appears when the data has been wiped.
- To restart the phone, select reboot system now, and then press the VOLUME UP button.
HTC Desire 320 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 320 Restore Factory, HTC Desire 320 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints. HTC Desire 320 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.