It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Press and hold together Volum Down and Power buttons for a while.
- Release held buttons when Bootloader Mode menu appears.
- Choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- Well done! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- From the Main Menu go to Settings.
- Then select SD & phone storage and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset Phone and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
HTC Droid Incredible 2 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Droid Incredible 2 Restore Factory, HTC Droid Incredible 2 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Droid Incredible 2 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.