It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- At the beginning turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together.
- Wait for the three Andoid images.
- When you see them, choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button to selecet and the Power key to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase All Data if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Tap OK.
- Well done!
HTC Desire 816G Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 816G Restore Factory, HTC Desire 816G Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Desire 816G Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.