It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Switch off your device.
- Now hold and press Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release when you see three Android images.
- Select option "FACTORY RESET" to browse use Volume buttons, and to confirm press Power button.
- After this operation phone will reboot.
- Power on your device.
- Tap Menu key, and then go to Settings.
- Find and select Backup & reset.
- Choose Reset phone, and tap Erase everything.
HTC Desire 600c Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 600c Restore Factory, HTC Desire 600c Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Desire 600c Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.