It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset phone.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. The hard reset is done.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy On5 Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy On5 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy On5 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.