It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Turn off your device by using Power Button.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- While holding these buttons hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release these buttons when your phone turns on and shows a text screen.
- Select "Factory reset" by using Volume Buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, follow the instructions to complete the hard reset proccess.
- First, on the start screen tap Back button.Tap Settings and then select About.
- Afterwards, select Reset your phone.
- Confirm that by tapping Yes.
HTC Eternity Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Eternity Restore Factory, HTC Eternity Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Eternity Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.