It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- In order to switch off your device press the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- In the next step press the Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performe
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
HTC Desire 610 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 610 Restore Factory, HTC Desire 610 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Desire 610 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.