It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Turn on your cell phone.
- Now goto Settings -> User and Backup -> Factory Data Reset.
- Confirm all information on your screen.
- First you should power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Home button + Power button until you see logo of your phone.
- Then from the menu choose option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now select "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- After that press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Switch on device.
- Dial or press number to call: *2767*3855#
- That number code will force format on device.
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.