It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Enter Apps from screen or press Menu key.
Select Settings -> Accounts -> Backup & reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Please turn off the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously till the screen turns up and Samsung logo blinks for two times.
- Now release the Power button, but keep the Volume Up key pressed till you see Android system recovery screen.
- Select option "wipe data / factory reset" using buttons Volume Down and confirm by Power button.
- Next confirm operation "Yes -- delete all data" by pressing the Power key.
- After finishing this operation select option "reboot system now" from the menu.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom C101 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom C101 Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom C101 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom C101 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.