It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- At the beginning turn off the mobile phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button, and then hold down the Power key
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Icon on the screen.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
- If the cell phone is off, hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and choose Reset phone.
- To begin the hard reset operation select Erase everything.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
HTC Desire 210 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 210 Restore Factory, HTC Desire 210 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Desire 210 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.