It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Wait for the three Andoid images.
- When you see them, choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button.
- Push the Power button to turn on the device.
- Go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Storage and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation by tapping Erase everything.
HTC J Butterfly Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC J Butterfly Restore Factory, HTC J Butterfly Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC J Butterfly Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.