It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- At the beginning hold the Power key to switch off your device.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a while
- Release held keys when you see an Android menu on your screen..
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Switch on the device.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & reset.
- Next choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
HTC Desire 526 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC Desire 526 Restore Factory, HTC Desire 526 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC Desire 526 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.