It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- The cell phone should be turned off, so hold down the Power key fro a few seconds..
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all.
Samsung Galaxy S2 M250K Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy S2 M250K Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy S2 M250K Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy S2 M250K Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.