It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together.
- Wait for the three Andoid images.
- When you see them, choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- Well done! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and choose Erase All Data.
- Tap OK to confirm the whole operation.
HTC One Remix Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC One Remix Restore Factory, HTC One Remix Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC One Remix Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.