It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volum Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for the three Andoid images.
- Choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down to navigate and Power button to select.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase All Data if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the hard reset.
HTC One E8 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC One E8 Restore Factory, HTC One E8 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC One E8 Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.