It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- Power off your phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Up button + Home button + Power button.
- Then use Volume Down key to select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" option and press Power to confirm the operation.
- Use Volume Down key again to select "Yes delete all user data" press Power to confirm the operation.
- After Hard Reset select "reboot system now" option.
- Power on your device.
- Open the dial pad on your phone and enter: *2767*3855#
- Now your phone will reset and restart.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- From the Home screen select Menu.
- Now choose Settings -> Back up and reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915FY Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915FY Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915FY Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915FY Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.