It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- The device must be switched off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power ke
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Samsung Galaxy J2 J200F Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung Galaxy J2 J200F Restore Factory, Samsung Galaxy J2 J200F Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung Galaxy J2 J200F Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.