It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
- At the beginning, turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Power button + Volume Down button.
- When you see Bootloader Mode menu release held buttons.
- Then from the menu of Bootloader select option "FACTORY RESET" by using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to accept.
- Push the Power button to turn on the device.
- Go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Storage and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
HTC J Z321e Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the HTC J Z321e Restore Factory, HTC J Z321e Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.HTC J Z321e Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset,Restart Problem,Restart Solution,Restore Factory,
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.