It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Resetting the device restores all the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings. All data,
including downloaded applications are deleted.
Important: Back up your important data before you perform a factory reset of the device.
1. Press Home > Menu and tap Settings > SD card & phone storage > Factory data reset. (You will see a disclaimer.)
2. Read the disclaimer and tap Reset phone.
3. If required, draw your unlock pattern to confirm the reset process.
or select Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory Reset.
Samsung moment hard reset with key combo
With the Samsung m900 phone turned off hold VOLUME DOWN + CALL + END CALL buttons > Master reset, Wipe Data Factory reset
To Restore to factory settings
1. From the application menu, Select Settings
2. select SD Card & Phone Storage
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then Select Yes to confirm
To do Hard reset if your phone is frozen:
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Moment is frozen, pull the battery out and put it back again
2. Hold the Volume Down button, Call and End until "Samsung" appears on the screen along with a menu
3. Select Master reset device
4. When the phone is done erasing, choose the option to reboot
Samsung M900 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Samsung M900 Restore Factory, Samsung M900 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Samsung M900 Remove Pattern Lock.
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.