It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Motorola XPRT Factory Reset through Menu Settings: This will simply Reset your device into factory default settings.
From the main HOME SCREEN,
->select FACTORY DATA RESET
->select RESET PHONE
->Enter PASSWORD if prompted
->select ERASE EVERYTHING
Motorola XPRT Hard reset through button combination, this will prompt you into recovery mode.
this may help if the Motorola XPRT is frozen,hang or unresponsive.
1. Turn the power off or remove the battery and reinsert it back again after a couple of seconds.
2. Press and hold the POWER+CAMERA buttons together
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. It will show a yellow exclamation mark
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
Motorola XPRT Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Motorola XPRT Restore Factory, Motorola XPRT Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Motorola XPRT Remove Pattern Lock.
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.