It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Note: The result of this procedure will permanently deleted all data from the LG Optimus V. The data stored on the microSD memory card will not be removed. Just have a back up copy all of your personal data before proceeding.
Factory Reset on the Menu Settings:
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If the phone is frozen, you can still do a hard reset through button keys.
1. If your LG Optimus V is frozen, Turn the power off. , take the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
The LG Optimus V will then reboot once the reset process completes, it will then back to its original factory default settings.
LG Optimus V VM670 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the LG Optimus V VM670 Restore Factory, LG Optimus V VM670 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.LG Optimus V VM670 Remove Pattern Lock.
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.