It will remove all the data ,contacts and apps that you installed
Before performing the Hard Reset:
- But in case that is not possible, Then you can check that your phone's battery has enough charg level, Otherwise you should charge it.
Gionee Elife E7 Hard Reset Steps:
- Turn your Gionee Elife E7 off.
- Take its battery out.
- Take out any existed SIM or memory card.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Put the battery back, But do not turn on your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key + Then press the Power key.
- Keep pressing the keys until Recovery Logo appears,Then release all keys.
- After a couple of seconds you will get the Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen.
- Use the Volume Up Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use the Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
- Confirm the reboot by pressing the Power Key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it, And restore your backup in case you made one.
Gionee Elife E7 Restore Factory Hard Reset Format Phone.So lets start the Gionee Elife E7 Restore Factory, Gionee Elife E7 Hard Reset.Turn Off the mobile phone for few mints.Gionee Elife E7 Remove Pattern Lock.
Restore Hard reset will set your phone in origional factorry settings. It will remove all the data and apps that you installed. Your contacts will be removed and you have to add them again.